View this page in

Find FAQs(temp)


How do I apply for a special event permit?

To host a birthday party, anniversary celebration, or wedding reception at any of the licensed alcohol serving special event locations, a special event permit is required.  Please see the City Manager's office at 25 LaGrange Street.