Assistant Finance Director
High-level Management position opening. All of the following are required of the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, including supervisory skills and experience.
- Extensive Fund Accounting and fund reconciliation skills and experience.
- Advanced Capital Asset and Fixed Asset Accounting and maintenance skills and experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of GAAP, GASB and FASB.
- CAFR preparation understanding and experience, including preparation of schedules.
- Highly organized, motivated, dependable individual with professional and ethical values, utilizing common sense and initiative.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word and Access.
- Ability to hit the ground running with supervision of A/R, A/P and all day-to-day accounting functions.
If you possess the skills, knowledge and experience discussed above, please review the full job description and submit your application and resume.
Competitive wages and benefit package.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Submit application and resume:
Mail: 25 LaGrange Street, Newnan, GA 30263
Email: Human Resources
Application must be signed to be considered complete.
Please do not include the following with an application: copies of driver’s license, social security card, passport, birth certificate or any other identification or photograph.