COVID-19 Operations for City Trolley
Starting Friday, June 19, 2020, the City of Newnan Trolley will resume its operation and services on a limited, modified weekend schedule (see details below):
- Friday - Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.
- Newnan City Hall
- Regal Cinemas (at Ashley Park)
- Dillard's West Entrance (Backside)
- Social distancing on the city trolley will be highly encouraged, we ask that riders take precautions by using face coverings or masks when riding on the trolley.
- Maintain six feet distance from yourself and others; only one rider per bench will be enforced and will limit the number of riders on the trolley.
- Do not ride if you have any indication that you might be ill or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- When riding, please cough into your elbow, and minimize touching surfaces with your hands.
- Wear a cloth mask if you have one.
- Social distance yourself from others by at least six feet.
- Avoid direct interactions with the trolley drivers and respect their needs to distance from passengers.